8.21.2008

The Best of Week 3

She's 3 weeks old tomorrow. Can you believe it?! We can't! It's like our life was a puzzle and she was the missing piece. She's now in place and the picture is so complete. That's how perfectly she fits into our hearts and lives.

She keeps eating and growing. Mommy is very curious to find out how much she weighs. I know she's gained, but her little chicken legs are still swimming in the newborn size pants! We'll get alot of use out of all her pretty clothes though, that is for sure!

Both Grandma Sue and Grandma Kiki got some babysitting experience in this week (and did a fantastic job!!!). I had to attend work orientations Monday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings so I had to be away from Lola for a few hours. I'm proud to say I survived. I knew she was in the best of care so I didn't worry about her for a second-though I did miss her like crazy. It was a nice little insight to what going back 2 days a week will be like come October. Daddy is our hero--he gets up every morning and goes to work, but can't wait to walk through the door and scoop his Lola-Bear right up! (As you can see from this week's pictures).

I'm finding I've never been more motivated in my life! I used to say "ah, I'll get to it later."...Later no longer exists! If I get a few minutes of her being content in the bouncy chair or her swing or her buggy from a walk-induced nap, I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to cross things off my to-do list. Somehow though, every time I cross something off, another thing sneaks it's way on to the list. That's ok, all this running around should help me shed those pounds I packed on while she was cookin' on the inside...I did kind of over do it with the chocolate milkshakes!

Well that's a little insight into our world at the moment. We hope you enjoy this week's pictures. CLICK HERE to see The Best of Week 3 Slideshow

No comments: