12.24.2012

Vintage

If this isn't the perfect image to hang in the Nursery, I don't know what is. Thanks Linds!

Speaking of vintage, check out these as well. This is what happens when Lindsay and I start rummaging through our in-law's houses and come across photos of the little boys that grew up to become our amazing husbands and father's to our children.

The Trio of Trouble.... In this picture from left to right I now see Dexter, Lola and Johnny-Mike.

God Bless my Husband on his Baptism day...

Look at the picture above again. Now look at the picture below. God is so funny sometimes with his "signs" and "coincidences". I have always said Lola is just John with earrings. She is a carbon copy of her father, like I am of mine. The exact same pose on their baptism days...really?!

1 comment:

the ditore family said...

I showed Dex the pic this morning of Rich, John and Mike and asked him who Rich was... "Me!" was his reply :) Dead ringers, I love it.