2.03.2012

Lola+Preston=LOVE

My dear friend Tiffany (mommy to the ADORABLE Preston) had the brilliant idea that we should do a Valentine's Day themed photo session with L & P. Tif is an aspiring photographer herself, so it was great practice for us both. We of course prefer to shoot in natural light, so we set up a mini studio in our kitchen, which if you move the table, take down the curtains and set up shop right in front of the bay window, is not a bad spot! Haha.

I haven't even started editing my share of photos, but wanted to share a random one I grabbed off my memory card. Tiffany styled the entire session to perfection--so many adorable accessories for our silly preschoolers to keep occupied with. We were so proud of them--they let us snap for a good 30 minutes straight!

More to come :)

No comments: