12.12.2011

Tim + Nikki {engaged}

The phone rang a few weeks ago--it was Nikki (my cousin Tim's fiancé) calling. Would I take their engagement pictures? Of course! I said. I was flattered to have been asked. I haven't even sat down to count how many sessions I've done in the last 4 months--20, at least. All have been special as I have loved meeting new families--but there is something extra special about capturing those you love most--your family and very close friends.

We started in downtown Tinley...
..and then headed to downtown Frankfort, where we were able to capture some perfectly wintery pics (just what they were hoping for.) We had a blast, but this is all I can share for now, as "Save The Dates" need to go out first! They are planning a winter wedding next December, on our Grandmother's birthday. A great way for her to still be apart of the celebration...


No comments: