12.24.2011

Front Door Fun

We are having so much fun down here in Sunny Florida. We survived the marathon road trip and are looking forward to the week to come. I won't be posting any pics for awhile, though. No worries, I'm snapping away, just going to wait to get home and edit them all on my fun new iMac. Until then, I wanted to share some adorable video of our boy. We borrowed Bella's Front Door play set from Uncle Rich & Aunt Jan yesterday and Johnny was having a blast with it tonight.

By the looks of him in the video, you would have no idea that from yesterday afternoon til this morning, he was very, very sick. High fever, chills and several throw-ups (all over Mommy!). We're pushing fluids and Advil/Tylenol and he seems to have turned a corner, thank goodness!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!

(There are 5 videos--I'm having too much fun with this YouTube playlist feature!)

No comments: