9.19.2011

A great day...

I picked Lola up from Nursery School today and her teacher said she had a "super great" day. All her days at school are good--but I guess she really impressed her teachers today, because when we got home, I took her coat off and found this enormous sticker:

I asked her what she'd done to deserve such an awesome sticker and she said she helped Miss Cindy clean up all the books. I told her how proud I was of her and when Daddy got home, he told her how proud he was, too.

We are LOVING the curriculum at the academy she is attending. Parent-Teacher communication is awesome and every Friday we get a newsletter detailing the upcoming week. I love this--we know exactly what's going on in the week to come and can talk to her about it over the weekend and then throughout the week. Each week has a theme. The last two weeks were Dinosaurs, which she really enjoyed. It was fun asking her questions about all she was learning.

This week's theme is Nursery Rhymes. Today, she made a "Hickory Dickory Dock" clock...She's holding the mouse!

No comments: