3.13.2011

Royal Family 5K

Running a 5K was on my "to-do" list for 2011, so I was super excited when my sister-in-law Renee asked me if I wanted to run the Royal Family 5K through Epcot at Disney with her. This was the first time either of us had ever run a race and we loved it! The atmosphere was so much fun. I can't wait to run a few more this year--and who knows--maybe one day I'll run a half marathon! The 5K was part of the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend and it seemed like a blast for those that participated.

My running buddy, bright and early, near the starting line.
Getting pumped up and dancing with the crowd--before sunrise!
Race about to start.

Running Ren.
We started too far back in the pack--weren't sure how we'd do. We know better next time.
Epcot was BEAUTIFUL at this time of day.



Accomplishment!

Lola loved that the theme was "Beauty and the Beast."

No comments: