3.26.2011

{Johnny 4 Months}

Today marks 4 wonderful months with our little guy--who isn’t so little anymore! He’s weighing in at just shy of 15 lbs. and is 24 in. long.

He continues to be such a happy baby, smiling and cooing up a storm! We love how he connects with our faces and “sings” to us in all his different voices.

Mommy snapped some great pictures of Buck today--I feel guilty for not having had a professional session done yet, but Easter pictures of the kids will be coming soon--and we’re looking forward to our first family shoot this Spring with our friend Lana!

Click on the albums below to see all the pics. I know we’re biased, but I don’t think I could have imagined our son being more beautiful than he is...in every way imaginable.

Johnny 4 Months-Part I


Johnny 4 Months-Part II

No comments: