8.02.2010

Lola's 2nd Birthday Party

Lola had the best 2nd birthday party we could have ever imagined. She was surrounded by all the people she loves and so much fun was had by all. And--the weather held! The rain stopped by 10 a.m. and the sun came out, though thankfully, it never got too hot.

I didn't fully appreciate all the hardwork my mom did for her 1st birthday until I planned her 2nd birthday....wow! It was all so worth it. I could not have done it without help from Dad & Sue, though. We make a great party team :) Everyone enjoyed their beautiful and spacious backyard, which is the perfect place for a party.

So many pictures were taken, so instead of posting them on here, click on the album below to view them all. Make sure you read the captions for the play-by-play :)

Lola's 2nd Birthday


Tracy just shared her album with me from the day and you can check out her's HERE.

No comments: