1.20.2010

Florida Friends

One of the best things about visiting Florida is catching up with friends we don't get to see enough of. On New Year's Eve, we met my friend Jenny & her husband T.J. at The Briar Patch on Park Ave. The Goco's are expecting baby Eliza Rae very soon and we can't wait to meet her!

Lola was an angel as we waited for our friends to arrive. The drove about an hour just to have lunch with us. Love them!
And while we were walking to the restaurant, we came across a little store called "Bella"...
...so I had to stop in and ask for a souvenir for our Baby Bella--we brought it to the hospital when we went to visit the new DiTore family and they thought it was pretty cute.
And even though we had plans to hang later in the day, we ended up running into Ronnie & Tom and their lovely ladies at the Patch. Winter Park is such a small town. Glad I got a good one of the boys.
An added bonus of being in town on New Year's Eve--celebrating the triplet's 5TH birthday! (Ray & Meg--you are rock stars!) Merril, Dickson & Cole had a sweet ice skating party in the park. You have no idea how excited I was to attend this bash!
Tom & sweet Tate
It felt so good to be back out on the ice. John said he loved the smile on my face while I was skating around the rink. Blades were permanently attached to my feet as a child and every time I lace up, I wonder why I don't do it more often. Lola starts Tot Skating at age 3....yea! My dad & I can't wait.
I think he's ready for one!
Winter Park's Prettiest
A great action shot of Cousin Ray.
The Trips. Their shirts were so cool!
Fast friends, Tate & Lo were.
And leave it to Tessa to introduce Lola to the magical world of Sun Chips. Lola was in heaven!
After the party, we dropped Lola off at Grandma & Papa's and headed back to the Peck's for a nice and relaxing New Year's Eve with great drinks and yummy food. Thanks you guys for always being so darn hospitable whenever we're in town. XOXO

No comments: