1.27.2010

Disney Date

While we were in Florida last month, John took me on our first Disney date to Walt's magical kingdom. It couldn't have been a more perfect day from start to finish. We love every moment we spend as a Trio, but every now and then, it's nice to just be Husband & Wife instead of Mommy & Daddy, too. And of course--to be "kids" again!

The weather was cool, the crowds were light, the lines were short and the sky was blue. Could you ask for better?!

John getting to meet Pinoch--a very big deal.
I got to say "HI" too.
My kind of girl.
My other house.
Mick & Min were on a date, too!
Headed over to my favorite...
SPACE MOUNTAIN! There was no way I was paying $18.95 for an 8x10 pic of us on the ride, but the nice guy behind the counter let me take a picture of the picture. Just as good in my book.
While I cut part of my husbands head off, I still managed to capture the smile that takes my breath away on a daily basis.
Our view from Dumbo. Perfection.
The carousel wasn't John's style. I, however, loved it.
John's favorite.
All of our ethnicity's represented--

Polish
Irish
Spanish
Italian
The famous Turkey Leg. The ONLY food in Disney worth the price you pay for it.


Our first parade of the day.

Saw this waiting in line for Thunder Mountain Railroad. DiTORE!
Relaxing on the railroad.
The castle by day.
Our second parade of the day--Mickey's Street Party.
John was a little frightened--
--by the sight of this!
Per Ren's suggestion, we went here. It was awesome!
And the castle by night.

MAGIC
And on our way out, we stopped in the camera store and I ended up giving John a little trivia/history lesson: Shirley Temple presented WD with an Oscar for Snow White and gave him 7 miniature Oscars--one for each dwarf. :)

No comments: