9.30.2009

tres años

A thousand miles away, but still so close, these beautiful lilies arrived today. You can already smell them throughout the house. :)Three years ago today, I became the luckiest girl in the world. Every day, I am very conscious of just how blessed I am to be married to such an amazing man. I'll never forget for the rest of my life the way I felt when I woke up the morning of our wedding. It was a sense of calm and serenity that was so intense, I can still recall it vividly. Almost something you can't put into words. I knew that no matter what life would bring, as long as I had John by my side, it would be a wonderful life. It's a simple life--but completely extraordinary because we have eachother.

Thank you everyone for all your anniversary wishes to John and I. The calls, the beautiful cards with kind words--we love having you in our lives and watching our families come together over these past 5 years. Celebrating with you 3 years ago made the day all the more special.

No comments: