7.24.2009

Look at me...I CAN WALK!

"I think it's these pretty new shoes that are carrying me so well!"
"I can walk myself all the way into trouble--like how I'm trying to pick flowers off Grandma's house decorations!"
The day after her 11 month update, I blogged that Lola took a few steps to me and then a few steps to John. And every day since then, our "baby" has walked her way right up to "toddler-hood". Just a week shy of her first birthday, Lola can take MANY consistent steps on her own--to the point where she can walk her way from one room to the other without any trouble.

I was hoping she'd be walking by her first birthday, I'll admit. Something about the though of her wobbling around at her party made me giddy with excitement. I'm starting to wonder if our daughter is a mind-reader. There she goes again granting every wish Mommy has ever had. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lola is just adorable. So exciting she can walk around. Now the real fun begins. Treasure every moment