6.03.2009

Practice, Practice

Lola has been "cruising" around her toys and furniture for a good 2 months now, so we borrowed Ellyana's push toy from the Nowinski's. She LOVES to practice walking now. The first day we let her try it out, she seemed to push the toy faster than she could walk. But by the next day and every day since, she's got it down pat and will now walk from one end of the room to the other over and over again, usually without falling. 




On a completely unrelated note, after owning our home for over 2 years now, I have finally hung something over the mantle. I can't get over what a difference it makes in the room and am kicking myself for not doing it sooner. I was just waiting to find the perfect thing to hang. Lola and I were shopping at Michael's the other day and I found the perfect frame for her 9 month picture for only FIVE DOLLARS on clearance! It couldn't match our chocolate/beige living room decor better.

1 comment:

the ditore family said...

oh my goodness, we can't believe how big she looks walking around behind her push toy!!! what a cutie!