5.19.2008

My desktop is a mess!

These should have been posted over a year ago! But, because I have a million and one folders, documents, etc. on our laptop's desktop, I just found them. Oopps. Better late than never.

Over the first weekend in May 2007, we made the trip to Mecca...I mean NYC, to visit Yankee Stadium. Mike and Renee met us there and we had a blast!

On the 6
Of the three, who do you think is MOST excited?
About to pay our respects
Mr. Class
Saw this lighting and finally knew what I wanted for our dinning room...
It's the architect's daughter in me.
Game 1 seats in the upper deck
You can tell who is up to bat by that stance...El Capitan
Little Italy
You have no idea how excited we are for this pizza
best. ever.
I love the East Coast and their cafes
Died and gone to heaven
My kind of store
Me & Ren with NYC's finest

No comments: