4.08.2008

Florida Baby Shower for Lola

Hi everyone!

I'm celebrating my 24th week today in Mommy's tummy apartment. Daddy said I have to stay in here until my lease expires in July. That's fine because when he's not looking, Mommy gives me all the chocolate I want! Daddy got back from Florida last week and I heard them talking about all the cute clothes everyone was so generous to give me. I can't wait to wear them.


See you in a few more months!


Love, Lola


Grandma Gracie got me this outfit. Mommy loves it because it has strawberries on it!
Aunt Ren got me this pretty dress!

I hope Daddy got some good advice from Uncle Ray!
Daddy said these cupcakes Aunt Ren made were really yummy!

It looks like Aunt Shelby and Grandma Gracie liked them too!

Here's my Uncle Tom and cousin Clark...I'm so glad they could make it to the shower.

No comments: