3.16.2008

Have scooter, will travel...

Feeling like a prisoner in my own home, my loving husband offered to take me out for a little bit today. He said we could go to any store I wanted and he'd push me around in a wheelchair. I said, Hey...let's go to Kmart. They've got the car seat that I like for Lola.

So off to Kmart we went. He went in to get the wheelchair and I waited in the car. He comes out to get me in the parking lot accompanied by a nice customer service rep who though instead of a wheelchair, I should roll in style....IN A MOTORIZED SCOOTER. I thought it was a little excessive, but I swallowed my pride and hopped in. I quickly got over how ridiculous the scene was and we headed for the baby section. I quickly enjoyed my ride and we laughed at ourselves around the entire store.

This is very similar to what I was cruising around in:

No comments: