1.20.2013

Sunday, Sunday.

A look at our Sunday...

Mommy and Lola made chocolate covered strawberries. My mom and I used to make frozen chocolate covered bananas all the time when I was a kid, so when I saw these gorgeous strawberries in Walt's the other day, just begging to be covered in chocolate, I had no choice but to oblige. 


The kids were then covered in chocolate and needed baths. Before I knew it, we were snuggled up on the rocker, cuddling. Lola feel asleep shortly after. Sweet baby is still not 100% from battling strep earlier this week.




And finally, a frittata baking in the oven for lunch. Lola helped me make this, too. She loves being in the kitchen, cooking and baking. Mom and Ren are always so good about including her and I've tried to as much as possible. Slow down, don't be so rushed and let her be a part of the process. 

No comments: