8.09.2012

Lola's 4th Birthday Party {by tiffany lisette}

My friend Tiffany is quite an incredible photographer. Like me, she feel in love with the lens just capturing special moments her family shared. Her skills in both her eye for detail/moments and editing AMAZE me. I'm so proud of her!

She captured some incredible images from Lola's 4th Birthday Party. I will treasure these forever. As a mother, it's rare that we are in front of the camera. But when we are, it's wonderful. These are the moments that make it ALL worth it...


CLICK HERE to see the album. FYI, Lola looks a tad mad in some of them--because her cousin got a little too excited and blew her candles out before she got a chance. We re-lit them and she got her wish. But I'm glad she captured her "oh-so-Lola" expression!

No comments: