4.19.2012

Sundale Ridge

I have the fondest memories of the neighborhood I grew up in. I spent my entire childhood living in the same room, in the same house on the same block until it was time to go off to college. I loved riding bikes with friends around the neighborhood and hanging out at our park. Surprisingly, I just took the kids to that exact park for the first time ever today, even though we live one block from the neighborhood I grew up in.

I love parks. Plain and simple. Good, cheap fun. Lola's gross motor skills are awesome and while I spot her on the equipment when needed, she's great at navagating the challanges. Johnny is really starting to enjoy all the fun equipment as well, all while collecting multch and dirt and sticks along the way.

Mom met us up at the park today for a bit and I captured this moment. Cute, despite Johnny looking like an angry lumberjack, haha!




No comments: