7.20.2011

Columbus

We went on a mini-vacation last week--in other words, we accompanied John on a business trip to Columbus, Ohio. And we had so much fun!

I'd never been to Columbus so I wasn't sure what to expect but I researched the area we were going to be staying in while there and instantly feel in love with it. It reminded me of the area we live in, only better. (I could also just be saying that because there was so much new to explore!)

Our daily routine consisted of dropping John off at work bright and early in the morning, then heading back to the hotel for coffee and breakfast, heading back out to explore/play, heading back to the hotel for naps, picking Daddy up and doing dinner, then back to the hotel to sleep and do it all again the next day. And of course, several trips to the hotel pool, too.

It was SO AWESOME to not have to do any housework, cooking, errands, etc. for one straight week. I know it isn't real life, but it was fun to get away and be carefree for 5 days! We all need that every now and then.

Here are so camera phone pics from the week:

No comments: