4.01.2010

Nonna

Well, we're off to Ireland in just a short while--so I thought I'd leave you with one last Lola fix before we go. This one is very special--it's Lola with her Nonna. Mom & Dad arrived Tuesday night and Lola has been attached to them ever since, especially her Nonna. Up until now, she's shown alot of favoritism towards Papa whenever we're together, but this time--it's all about Nonna. The 3 Musketeers spent a great day together yesterday while I subbed at work and then we hit up Costco & Walt's--and though I was there the whole time--Lola was so fixed on them, she wouldn't have realized if I wasn't.

I can't tell you how awesome that makes us feel. Her behavior since they arrived has felt like she's saying, "It's ok, I'll be fine. You two go have a good time--because I'm going to have a blast with Nonna & Papa." Not only are these next 10 days going to be incredibly special for John and I, but also for Mom & Dad to have this time with her.

That little hand on Mom's shoulder melts my heart.

No comments: