10.03.2008

Back to work...

Thursday was my first day back at work in 8 months!!! I'll admit, I wasn't looking forward to leaving Lola. Wednesday night I was crying a bit, but when Thursday morning came, I was fine. Maybe it helped that our sweet baby girl let me get an entire nights sleep and greeted me promptly at 5:30 am with a smile! :) She's always good for that!

I got out of the house around 6:45 am...it only took me three tries! Things were great at work. It was nice to see the students again. The day flew by and I had our baby girl back in my arms by 2:30 pm. We are so blessed that the days I have to work, she's being cared for with all the love in the world by her Grandma Kiki.

Having to only be gone 2 days a week, I can say I have the best of both worlds. I'm blessed with work, both inside the home, and out.

No comments: